In Plain English
Among other things, the Agreement governs all text, articles, photographs, images, graphics, illustrations, creative, copy, artwork, video, audio, music, podcasts, ringtones, games, trademarks, trade names, service marks, and other brand identifiers, designs, plans, software, source and object code, algorithms, data, statistics, analysis, formulas, indexes, registries, repositories, and all other content, information, and materials (collectively, “Content”) available on or through the Service, whether posted, uploaded, transmitted, sent or otherwise made available by us, our licensors, vendors, and/or service providers.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT/PROFILE CREATION
In Plain English
In general, you can use the DriveTime website without setting up an account or providing personal identifying information. We may require you to set up an account to access certain portions of the service. The information you provide must be accurate. You must keep your information secure and must not use anyone else’s information.
WE AND OUR INDEMNITEES (AS DEFINED BELOW), SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH OR ARISING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO MAINTAIN ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR UP-TO-DATE REGISTRATION INFORMATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR FAILURE TO RECEIVE CRITICAL INFORMATION. NEITHER WE NOR OUR INDEMNITEES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION.
C. We reserve the right at any time to change the access means or methods for portions of the Service, the Service as a whole, or certain products and/or services.
E. You are solely responsible for all access or visitation to, usage of, or activity on, your account/profile including, but not limited to, use of the account/profile by any person who uses your Registration Information, with or without authorization, or who has access to any computer, mobile or other device on which your account/profile resides or is accessible. You acknowledge and agree that we may, and you specifically authorize us to, process all transactions, including without limitation purchases and/or registration for additional merchandise, products and/or services, including without limitation Content, that are initiated by use of your Registration Information.
MONITORING AND COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT
In Plain English
We may monitor activity on the Service. You hereby specifically agree to such monitoring. Nevertheless, we do not make any representations, warranties or guarantees that: (1) the Service, or any portion thereof, will be monitored for accuracy or unacceptable use, or (2) we will take any specific action (or any action at all) in the event of a challenge or dispute regarding compliance or non-compliance with the Agreement.
B. What to Do if You Have a Complaint About the Service and the Content
If you have a legitimate complaint about the Service or the Content, please do the following:
Experience with Our Service: If you have concerns about the content on our Service, the speed, or your user experience in general, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright Complaints: If you have reason to believe that your Content has been copied and/or is accessible on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Service contains links or other references to another site, application, destination or service that contains Content or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us as described below in the section entitled Copyright Complaints.
CyberCrime: If you have reason to believe you may be the victim of an online crime, such as identity theft, fraud, infringement, or hacking, you may contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center, at www.ic3.gov, a partnership between the federal bureau of investigation (fbi), the national white collar crime center (nw3c), and the bureau of justice assistance (bja).
IMPORTANT: FALSE OR INACCURATE ACCUSATIONS THAT OTHERS HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME, INAPPROPRIATE ACT, OR VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, COULD BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAW, OR OTHERWISE EXPOSE YOU TO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES (INCLUDING COSTS AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES).
RULES OF USAGE
A. Use of the Service by You:
1. This Service is not intended for use by children, especially those under age 13, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13. No one under age 13 is allowed to register for the Service or to submit personally identifiable information to us, or to use portions of the Service that require registration. Minors between ages 13 – 17, inclusive, must get the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before making purchases, including subscriptions for the Service.
- 2. You shall ensure that all equipment, hardware, software, products and/or services you use to access, visit, or use the Service does not disturb or interfere with our operation of the Service, or impede or interfere with others’ access, visitation and/or use of the Service. We reserve the right, in addition to our other remedies, with or without notice, to immediately disconnect from the Service any equipment, hardware, software, product and/or services causing interference with us, our licensors, vendors, service providers, the Service or any Content.
- 3. If you provide to us the number for a mobile or other device, or we obtain the device identifier for a device you are using, you agree, represent, warrant, and guarantee that such device is registered in your name and owned by you, or that you have permission of the device owner(s).
- 4. Unless otherwise specified, the Service is intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. You are solely responsible for all usage of, or activities on, the Service by you and by those you authorize or allow to use, or provide access to, the Service, for example, by authorizing or allowing access to your account/profile or any computer, mobile or other device on which the Service resides or is accessible.
- 5. You must comply with all applicable import and export control laws, rules, and regulations of the United States and other countries, and you must not transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any Content subject to restrictions under such laws, rules, or regulations to a site, application, destination, location, person or entity, or for an end use, prohibited thereby.
- 6. You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- 7. Content that is provided by us, our licensors, vendors and/or service providers, including without limitation photos, images, text, music, audio, videos, podcasts, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other brand identifiers, the organization, design, compilation, and “look and feel” of the Service, and all advertising thereon, is protected by local, state, federal, provincial, national, international, and foreign copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, rules, and regulations, and is the property of us or our licensors, vendors and/or service providers.
- 8. Certain Content may be made available to you on or through the Service for download, installation, and/or streaming on your computer, mobile or other device, and via Real Simple Syndication (RSS), such as photos, images, text, music, audio, videos, podcasts, ringtones, games, graphics, or software. Such Content is subject to the same terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions applicable to all Content provided by us, our licensors, vendors and/or service providers. You must, in addition to all of your other obligations, use such Content only to the extent expressly authorized for the particular Content, and you may not use such Content in a manner that exceeds such authorization. Certain Content on the Service may be provided by third parties and DriveTime may not have editorial control over the content. The views or opinions expressed by those third parties do not necessarily represent the views of DriveTime.
- 10. Certain automotive content displayed within this website and applications described therein, Copyright DataOne Software (2000-2015) and are protected under the United States and international copyright law. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, distribution, recording or modification of this content is strictly prohibited.
DataOne Software Logo
- B. Prohibitions on Use of the Service:
- 1. Absent explicit prior written consent in certain situations, you may not, nor may you allow, enable, authorize, instruct, encourage, assist, suggest, inform, or promote that others, directly or indirectly, do any of the following for any reason:
- – access and/or use anyone else’s Registration Information, or access, visit and/or use the Service by use of anyone else’s account/profile and/or Registration Information;
- – make any commercial, advertising, promotional, or marketing use of the Service and/or Content, including without limitation the photos, images, text, music, audio, videos, podcasts, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other brand identifiers of us, our licensors, vendors, and/or service providers obtained on or through the Service, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law or as expressly permitted in writing by the Agreement, us or the Service;
- – impersonate, imitate or pretend to be somebody else, by setting up different accounts/profiles or otherwise, or falsely state, represent, or imply any affiliation, association, or connection with a person or entity when using the Service;
- – authorize or permit anyone else to access and/or use your Registration Information, or access, visit and/or use the Service by use of your account/profile and/or Registration Information;
- – falsely state, represent, or imply any affiliation, association, or connection between any person or entity, including without limitation you, your company, or your site, application, destination or service, with the Service, us, or our licensors, vendors and/or service providers;
- – use any bots, cheats, macros, scripts, or run Maillist, Listserv or any form of auto-responder, or use any other automated process, or engage in meta-searching or periodic caching of information, to access, visit and/or use the Service, including without limitation to post, upload, transmit, send, or other make available Content on or through the Service;
- – copy, harvest, crawl, index, scrape, spider, mine, gather, extract, compile, obtain, aggregate, capture, or store any Content, including without limitation photos, images, text, music, audio, videos, podcasts, data, software, source or object code, algorithms, statistics, analysis, formulas, indexes, registries, repositories, or any other information available on or through the Service, including by an automated or manual process or otherwise, if we have taken steps to forbid, prohibit, or prevent you from doing so;
- – copy, reproduce, modify, change, edit, crop, alter, revise, adapt, translate, enhance, reformat, remix, rearrange, resize, create derivative works of, move, remove, delete, or erase any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary legends, symbols, marks, or notices on the Service, or attempt to circumvent any mechanisms for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of Content;
- – copy, reproduce, modify, change, edit, crop, alter, revise, adapt, translate, enhance, reformat, remix, rearrange, resize, create derivative works of, move, remove, delete, erase, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, disassemble, store, cache, aggregate, publish, post, display, distribute, broadcast, perform, transmit, rent, sell, share, sublicense, syndicate, or otherwise provide to others, or use any Content obtained on or through the Service, in whole or in part, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law or as expressly permitted in writing by the Agreement, us or the Service;
- – copy, reproduce, modify, change, edit, crop, alter, revise, adapt, translate, enhance, reformat, remix, rearrange, resize, create derivative works of, move, remove, delete, erase, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of the Service, in whole or in part, including without limitation any Content, communications, messaging, programming, hardware, functionality, or features on our networks, servers or databases, or otherwise reduce the Service, in whole or in part, to a human perceivable form;
- – access, other than connecting to our servers by http requests using a browser, or disrupt, overwhelm, attack, hack, destroy, damage, disable, impair, alter, tamper or interfere with, the Service including without limitation any Content, communications, messaging, programming, hardware, functionality, or features on our networks, servers or databases, or impede or interfere with others’ access, visitation, and/or use of the Service, in any way or by any means, whether remotely or by access to our personal property, premises, or otherwise, including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Service or otherwise; or
- – post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Service any software disabling devices, time bombs, Trojan horses, cancelbots, viruses, worms, bugs, corrupted files, spyware, adware, malware, malicious programs or code, or devices or defects of similar nature.
- 2. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DO ANY OF THE FOREGOING PROHIBITED ACTS, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, IN ADDITION TO OUR OTHER REMEDIES, TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- C. Editing, Additions and Deletions:
We reserve the right, but undertake no duty, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, to review, edit, move, add, delete, or otherwise change any features, functionality, and/or Content available on or through, or downloadable from, the Service, including without limitation any Content in your account/profile. This includes updates or upgrades to Content. You agree to accept, and to take no action to interfere with, automatic upgrades or updates. Any changes to the Service may not be consistent across all platforms, computers, or devices. If you do not refresh the Service after each such change, or download the update(s) or upgrade(s), your experience may not reflect the most recent features, functionality, and/or Content, for which we and our Indemnitees disclaim any and all responsibility and liability. If any changes require you to obtain new, additional, or different equipment, hardware, software, and/or telephone, mobile, wireless, Internet and/or other services, you are solely responsible for any additional expense. Even after Content is removed from your account/profile, your messages, post(s), and/or threads, regardless of whether such removal or deletion is by you or by us, copies of that Content may be retained and/or remain viewable by us, our licensors, vendors, service providers and/or other third parties.
- D. Copyright Complaints:
- 1. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, in addition to our other remedies, terminate, discontinue, suspend and/or restrict the account/profile or ability to access, visit, and/or use the Service of users who infringe the copyright rights of others, and we may choose to remove, delete, erase, or disable access to Content deemed to be infringing. It is our policy to terminate the access of repeat infringers.
- 2. If you have reason to believe that your Content has been copied and/or is accessible on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Service contains links or other references to another site, application, destination or service that contains Content or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us by providing a document via fax, first class U.S. mail, or e-mail that includes the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to our copyright agent set forth below:
- i. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- ii. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at the Service are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Service;
- iii. Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate such copyrighted work;
- iv. Information reasonably sufficient to enable us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- v. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- v. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- 3. IMPORTANT: MISREPRESENTATIONS MADE IN A NOTICE CLAIMING THAT CONTENT OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING VIOLATES THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT AND MAY EXPOSE YOU TO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES (INCLUDING COSTS AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES). COURTS HAVE FOUND THAT YOU MUST CONSIDER COPYRIGHT DEFENSES, LIMITATIONS OR EXCEPTIONS BEFORE SENDING A NOTICE. ACCORDINGLY, IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHETHER CONTENT RESIDING ON OUR SERVICE INFRINGES YOUR COPYRIGHT, WE SUGGEST THAT YOU FIRST CONTACT AN ATTORNEY. IN ADDITION, PLEASE DETERMINE WHETHER THE CONTENT YOU ARE SENDING A NOTICE ABOUT IS ACTUALLY RESIDING ON OUR SERVICE BEFORE SENDING THE NOTICE.
- 4. Copyright Agent: Compliance Team, 1720 West Rio Salado Parkway, Tempe, AZ, 85281 or email@example.com
Note: Only copyright complaints should be sent to agent. No other communications will be accepted or responded to.
PLEASE NOTE: THE INFORMATION WE PRESENT HERE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE.
- E. Indemnification:
- F. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability:
- 2. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WE AND OUR INDEMNITEES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND GUARANTEES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN OR PROVIDED BY US OR THE SERVICE. WE AND OUR INDEMNITEES DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT ACCESS TO THE SERVICE AND/OR COMMUNICATIONS OR MESSAGING FROM OR TO US OR YOU WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED CONTENT, OR THAT NO SOFTWARE DISABLING DEVICES, TIME BOMBS, VIRUSES, WORMS, BUGS, OR DEVICES OR DEFECTS OF SIMILAR NATURE WILL BE TRANSMITTED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, AND WE AND OUR INDEMNITEES WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH OCCURRENCE.
- 3. WE AND OUR INDEMNITEES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCOMPLETE, INCORRECT, LOST, DELAYED, LATE, MISDIRECTED, GARBLED, DAMAGED, ILLEGIBLE, UNDELIVERABLE, OR INCOMPLETELY RECEIVED COMMUNICATIONS OR MESSAGING FROM OR TO US OR YOU FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING BY REASON OF HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, BROWSER, NETWORK, COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM FAILURE, MALFUNCTION, DELAY, OR CONGESTION, OR ANY INCOMPATIBILITY AT OUR SERVERS OR ELSEWHERE, OR FOR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, ANY FORM OF ACTIVE OR PASSIVE FILTERING BY A USER’S COMPUTER, MOBILE OR OTHER DEVICE OR ACCESS PROVIDER, INSUFFICIENT SPACE ON USER’S COMPUTER, MOBILE OR OTHER DEVICE OR ACCOUNT/PROFILE, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OR COMBINATION THEREOF.
- G. Termination or Suspension of the Service, Your Use of the Service, and/or the Agreement:
- 1. We reserve the right, in addition to our other remedies, to terminate, discontinue, suspend and/or restrict the Service, your account/profile, your ability to access, visit and/or use the Service or any portion thereof, and/or the Agreement, including without limitation any of our purported obligations hereunder, for any or no reason, with or without notice. In the event of any termination or discontinuation of your account/profile, your ability to access, visit and/or use the Service or any portion thereof, and/or the Agreement, we reserve the right, in addition to our other remedies, to reassign, and/or allow another user to use, your password and/or User ID.
- 2. Even if the Service, your ability to access, visit and/or use the Service or any portion thereof, and/or the Agreement is terminated, discontinued, suspended or restricted, by you or by us, we have no obligation to (but we may in our discretion) remove any Content, and therefore copies of all information with regard to your account/profile and/or Content you may have posted, uploaded, transmitted, sent or otherwise made available on or through the Service, may be retained and/or remain viewable by us, our licensors, vendors, service providers and/or other third parties. Nevertheless, we have no obligation to retain, store, or provide you with any information with regard to your account/profile and/or Content you may have posted, uploaded, transmitted, sent or otherwise made available on or through the Service. All provisions of the Agreement shall survive the termination or expiration of the Agreement and/or your account/profile.
- H. Communications to You:
- 1. The communications between you and us usually use electronic means, whether you access, visit or use the Service, send us messages, or whether we post notices on the Service or communicate with you via messaging. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from us in electronic form; and (b) agree that all notices, documents, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if they were in writing. Your consent to receive communications and do business electronically, and your agreement to do so applies to all of your interactions and transactions with us.
- 2. You understand and agree that joining the Service may include receiving certain communications from us, such as transactional or relationship messages, and/or messages about your account/profile, and that these communications are considered part of your account/profile and you may not be able to opt out of receiving them without ceasing to be a registered user of the Service.
- 3. If you wish to opt out of email communications and no longer have the email with the link, you can opt yourself out by calling 888-418-1212 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to opt out of text messages and no longer have the text message with instructions for opting out, you can reply to the text message with DTSTOP. If you wish to join back in to text messages, you can reply to the text message with DTJOIN.
- 4. SMS Terms and Conditions, SC42277
Program Description: DriveTime Alerts & Info Service is an sms campaign that sends text messages to DriveTime customers reminding them of upcoming payments, payment notifications, service reminders, together with news and information from the DriveTime Automotive Group. This sms service is only available to DriveTime customers.
Additionally, DriveTime Text Confirmations is a one-time text response to actions taken by DriveTime credit applicants on DriveTime’s website. A one-time text response will send the result of an online application for credit. A one-time text response will send the reminder before the scheduled time of an appointment scheduled online.
- i. Supported Carriers: DriveTime Automotive Group Inc.’s Alerts & Info and Text Confirmations Services is available on the following carriers:
Alltel, Appalachian Wireless, AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost Mobile, Cellcom, Cellular South, Centennial Wireless, Cincinnati Bell, GCI, Immix Wireless, Inland Cellular, IV Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Sprint PCS, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, United Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, West Central Wireless, Cricket, and Metro PCS.
T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- ii. Cost: There are no premium charges for joining the DriveTime Automotive Group Inc.’s Alerts & Info or Text Confirmations Services for receiving the alert and info messages, however Msg&Data rates may apply.
- iii. Message Frequency: If you opt-in to receive alerts or info from the DriveTime Automotive Group Inc., you will receive up to five messages per week.
When you submit an online application you will receive one message. When you schedule an appointment you will receive one message.
- iv. How to opt-in to our service: To opt-in to DriveTime Automotive Group Inc. Alerts & Info program, text DRIVETIME to 42277.
- v. How to opt-out of our service: To opt-out of the DriveTime Automotive Group Inc. Alerts & Info program, text STOP at any time to 42277. An unsubscribe message will be sent to your mobile number confirming the cancellation, but no more messages will be sent from this program after that one.
- vi. Support/Help: For support or information about our DriveTime Automotive Group Inc. Alerts & Info service, text HELP at any time to 42277. You can also email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-583-4984.
- I. Mobile Participants:
- J. Third Party Content
The Service may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than DriveTime. DriveTime does not operate the third party service(s) or links and is not responsible for the content or accessibility outside of the DriveTime website. The Service may also contain content created by third parties, such as customer reviews, where third parties may express their ideas and opinions. DriveTime and its affiliates do not endorse the accuracy or reliability of any third party content.
- K. Disputes and Jurisdiction:
- 1. The Service is based in the United States. It is not designed, customized or intended for, or directed to, any other country. Those who choose to access, visit and/or use the Service do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. We make no representation, warranty or guarantee that the Service, or any merchandise, products, services, and/or Content available on or through the Service are appropriate, available, or legal in any particular geographic location.
- 3. You agree that in the event of any dispute between us, you will first contact us and make a good faith sustained effort to resolve the dispute before resorting to more formal means of resolution. If we have a dispute that we are unable to resolve, you and DriveTime agree to binding arbitration using the American Arbitration Association or J.A.M.S. You may send a demand for arbitration to either of the following:
American Arbitration Associate (AAA)
13455 Noel Road, Suite 1750
Dallas, TX 75240
700 11th Street, NW, Suite 450
Washington, DC 20001
The applicable rules of the arbitration forum you select will apply. You are giving up your right to a trial by jury or class action or similar relief. You have all other rights and remedies under applicable law. We will not object if you wish to use small claims court. If the cost of the arbitration forum exceeds normal court filing costs where you live, we will pay these costs. If paying these normal filing costs is a burden, we will also pay these costs. The arbitration will occur at the closest AAA or J.A.M.S. office to where you live.
You have the right to reject this arbitration agreement, in which event neither you nor we will have the right to require arbitration of any disputes. Rejection of this arbitration agreement will not affect any other aspect of your contract. In order for you to reject this arbitration agreement, we must receive a signed writing (“Rejection Notice”) from you within 30 days of the day you enter into the contract, stating that you reject the arbitration agreement. The Rejection Notice must include your name, address and Customer Number and must be mailed to us at: DriveTime, 1720 West Rio Salado Parkway, Tempe, AZ, 85281 by mail, return receipt requested. Upon receipt of your Rejection Notice, we will refund your postage cost. If you reject this arbitration agreement, that will not constitute a rejection of any other arbitration agreement between you and us.
- L. General: